All prices for products and and shipping are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are subject to change without notice. Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) is included in all prices.
Can I return an item?
Products that have been unopened and unused may be returned within 14 days. Please email us on email@example.com to organise a return. Certain custom items and unpackaged balloons are not eligible for return. Refunds and exchanges are not offered on sale items.
What happened when I receive an item that is faulty?
If your items arrived in a faulty condition, please contact us within 7 days to discuss how to arrange for a replacement or refund. We are unable to refund/replace items that are damaged during transit.
Can you deliver my balloons with helium?
If you live locally, we can inflate your balloons with helium and deliver to you with a delivery fee. Delivery fee varies depending on the distance from our store. We are currently offering delivery of helium/inflated balloons to the suburbs (minimum order $50) in the following municipalities:
- Local Delivery $15 - Huntingdale, Oakleigh, Oakleigh East, Hughesdale, Ashwood, Chadstone, Mount Waveley and Clayton
- Monash City $20 - Mulgrave, Glen Waverley, Oakleigh South and Wheelers Hill
- Bayside City $25 - Brighton, Brighton East, Hampton, Hampton East, Cheltenham, Moorabbin, Highett, Beaumaris and Black Rock
- Glen Eira City $25 - Caulfield, Caulfield South, Caulfield East, Caulfield North, Elsternwick, Glen Huntly, Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Gardenvale, McKinnon, Murrumbeena, Ormond and St Kilda East
- Stonnington City $35 - Armadale, Toorak, Windsor, South Yarra, Prahran, Malvern, Malvern East, Hawksburn and Glen Iris
- Boroondara City $40 - Camberwell, Canterbury, Kew, Kew East, Surrey Hills, Balwyn, Balwyn North, Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Ashburton and Burwood
- Whitehorse City $40 - Box Hill, Box Hill South, Box Hill North, Mont Albert, Blackburn, Burwood East, Forest Hill
- Kingston City $40 - Aspendale, Aspendale Gardens, Bonbeach, Clayton South, Dingley Village, Edithvale, Mentone, Heatherton, Mordialloc, Parkdale and Patterson Lakes
- Port Phillip City $40 - Albert Park, Balaclava, Elwood, Middle Park, Port Melbourne, Ripponlea, South Melbourne, Southbank, St Kilda and St Kilda West
- Greater Dandenong City $30 - Bangholme, Dandenong, Dandenong North, Dandenong South, Keysborough, Lyndhurst, Noble Park, Noble Park North, Springvale and Springvale South
- Melbourne City $65 - Melbourne, East Melbourne, Parkville, Southbank, North Melbourne, Carlton & Docklands
- Yarra City $50 - Richmond, Abbotsford, Alphington, Burnley, Collingwood, Cremorne, Fairfield, Fitzroy and Fitzroy North
If your suburb is not listed above, please contact us prior to placing an order.
Balloon Care: Our balloons are placed in balloon bags for transportation only. Please take the balloons out of the bag as soon as possible and avoid exposing the balloons to extreme temperatures. After the party has ended, dispose of balloons thoughtfully (Pin it Bin it) which will help the precious environment we live in.
Helium Safety: Although helium is non toxic and inert, it can act as a simple asphyxiant by displacing the oxygen in air to levels below that required to support life. Inhalation of helium can cause dizziness, nausea, vomitting, loss of consciousness and death.
How do I fill my balloons with helium or air?
We offer balloon inflation services for customers that live local to us. Most party store can fill your balloons with helium for you too. To fill the balloons with air, we recommend a balloon pump.
What about inflated balloons?
There is also an Inflated balloons category on our web store showcasing our popular balloons design. For other designs, please visit our store. These products are for pick up only from our store. We can also personally deliver them to your venue or home. Delivery fee applies depending on municipalities.
What do I do if my balloons pop?
Balloons are delicate items that can pop easily. Avoid over inflation, sharp objects or extreme temperatures.
How much is shipping?
We offer flat rate shipping of $14.95 to anywhere in Australia. Unfortunately, at this stage, we do not offer international shipping.
How long until my order arrives?
Your order are processed within 2 - 3 business days and are send using Australia Post. Please visit Australia Post Tracking for details on delivery times and always allow extra time for processing and shipping during peak periods, e.g. Christmas and Easter.
Do you offer local pick up?
Yes, your order can also be pick up at our store located at 246 Huntingdale Rd Huntingdale. Please select click & collect at checkout.
What do I do when my order has not arrived?
Please contact Australia Post as soon as possible and lodge a claim.
Who do you use to process payments?
Shopify Payments and PayPal is our payment providers. PayPal is an instant payment service from your nominated bank account or pay with your credit card.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products on this website, however due to photo reproduction, there may be slight variation in some products. If you require additional product information prior to your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We respect your privacy and will keep all your personal details secure and confidential. Your personal details will not be disclosed to third party without your permission, unless required by law. The personal data that we collect on this website is only used to process your order.
Should you have any concerns or queries regarding your privacy on this site, please contact us.